Get Rid of Stink Bugs for Good!
A STINKY SITUATION
Like many Marylanders, you may find yourself struggling with stink bugs this spring. Keep in mind, the best way to get rid of stink bugs in your home is to not let them into your home in the first place. Prevent them from getting in with these tips:
- Seal all cracks and openings around windows, doors, siding, utility pipes, chimneys, and underneath your home's wood fascia.
- Pay close attention to holes or gaps in your attic and seal them with care. Attics are the most common point of entry for stink bugs.
- Remove window- and wall- unit air conditioners as these are also an easy target for stink bugs.
- Repair broken screens and windows.
- Use caution if you opt to vacuum them up because their stink could still remain. Instead use a shop vac and take it outside immediately.
After stink bugs establish themselves in your home, it's nearly impossible to get rid of them. Call us for help!