Commercial Insulation Services in Baltimore, MD
- Doing testing throughout the project so you can be sure you are hitting CFM benchmarks for air sealing.
- Minimize change orders and decrease your expenses by assisting you to develop a complete scope of work at the beginning of a project.
- Utilizing certified installers who understand the building envelope and why to install certain materials so you know your job is properly installed each time.
Why is it worth including energy upgrades in your next commercial project?
- Adding energy upgrades will save your customers money each month and position you as a valuable business partner. Consider these facts:
- Outdated lighting in a large commercial or industrial building can be responsible for up to 80% of on-site electricity usage.
- Your customers can see a return on their investment within 24 months, and in as little as 12 months.
- BGE may cover up to 50% of the project cost!
- In addition to BGE incentives, Federal tax deductions can further reduce your client’s project cost.
- Upgraded lighting has indirect financial benefits including better team productivity and improved working conditions.
Contact us to learn how increased energy efficiency can enhance your next project, save your client money on monthly operating expenses, and how they can receive reimbursement for their project cost!